Entertainment is everywhere in the Lion City. Here are nine fun activities you can do when you are in Singapore.
- Give yourself a little pampering at one of the biggest outdoor spas in Asia—the Spa Botanica. Get a soothing body massage in a lush garden setting.
- Take a picture with the doorman at Raffles Hotel. He is one of the country’s most photographed personalities.
- If you are a partygoer, don’t miss the country’s premier clubbing zone—the Mohamed Sultan Road.
- Want to see pink dolphins? You can even swim with them at Sentosa. Here you can experience the excitement and adventure of being a dolphin trainer even just for a few hours.
- Did you ever wonder what life in Singapore was like during the World War II years? Find out by visiting Johore Battery, Changi Chapel and Museum and Reflections at Bukit Chandu.
- Take a tour of Sungei Buloh Wetlands Reserve to see at close range the elusive Malayan Water Monitor Lizard that can amazingly grow up to two meters.
- Have a food trip at Singapore’s hawker centers, and take pleasure in a wide array of delicious food at affordable prices. Try satay or chicken wings, and surely you will keep coming back for more.
- When you are dining at a restaurant serving authentic Singaporean cuisine, try their spicy Chilli Crap, Butter Prawns, and Black Pepper Crayfish.
Discover the benefits of feng shui by visiting the world’s largest fountain at Suntec. The ancient art of geomancy is integrated into its design.