Conditioner is essential in keeping your hair shiny, soft and in good shape. Even if you have fine or oily strands, it’s still possible to get the benefits of using conditioner. Just remember to choose the right formula. The following are some of the best lightweight conditioners that will give your hair just the right amount of nourishment that it needs without weighing it down.
- Terax Original Crema Ultra Moisturizing Daily Conditioner. Other than being around for almost forever, this conditioner also works wonders for almost any hair type – from totally healthy hair to the driest strands. Also, this conditioner detangles like a dream in order to achieve softer strands that’s full of body and bounce. All you’ve got to do is leave it on for a minute every time you wash, or you can also let it soak longer for one deep conditioning treatment.
- Davines Oi Conditioner. If low-maintenance is your thing, then this conditioner would be your best choice. Shine and softness are all guaranteed after just two minutes of using this beautifying treatment on your hair. Better yet, pair it with a nourishing hair milk to get shinier and healthier hair.
- Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy Conditioner. Just like Terax Crema, this brand has also been known for years, so it’s no surprise that it’s one of the cult favourites. Not only does this conditioner treat dryness and hair damage, it also helps in maintaining your hair’s health. Even if you have the finest strands, you can still use this formula every time you since it has a weightless texture behind its super conditioning power. Truly a perfect formula to get silky, glossy strands minus the weight.
- Alterna Haircare Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Conditioner. Formulated with organic bamboo extract, this conditioner simply breathes new life to fine, frazzled strands while encouraging colour retention weeks past your dye date. Just the perfect way to nourish your strands, while protecting your hair colour.
- Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Conditioner. Apart from its addictive and unique scent, this conditioner also prides in its almost watery formula that manages to salvage almost all hair types. It simply rinses out all the product build-ups in your hair, leaving you with lustrous and more manageable strands.
Now that you know which conditioner to use, you can now give your strands the nourishment it needs without weighing it down.